Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sherlyn Chopra to pose nude for Playboy



Sherlyn Chopra is perhaps the boldest babe in Bollywood. Her sexy photo shoots for PETA made the guys feel weak in the knees. As if that’s not enough, she is going to adorn the cover of the men’s magazine Playboy. It is said that Sherlyn has received a call from Hugh Hefner’s office with the offer.

“I have never posed nude therefore I was a bit apprehensive about the offer. But I got a photographer friend to do a few test clicks and I loved the results.” The actress who is a regular with hot yoga says that her body is super flexible and that, “I can do positions which the magazine would love,” Indiatimes quoted Sherlyn as saying.Nude shelyan chopra photos

“I wanted to meet him for a long time and the time has finally come. I will be going to his mansion. I have heard so many interesting stories about him and now it’s my chance to know him up, close and personal,” she added

The call from Hugh Hefner’s office to appear on the Playboy’s cover must have been a dream come true for the bold girl because she had earlier expressed her desire to adorn the magazine’s cover and make India proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment