Friday, May 28, 2010

Megan Fox Reveals the Number of Guys She Slept With


Hollywood’s most desirable woman Megan Fox has revealed the number of guys she slept with. According to her, she can count the number of guys in one hand
The 23 years old actress said in the April issue of Harper’s Bazaar, “I’ve only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian.” This is the Megan Fox hot Bed Room Sean hot video

The dazzling beauty, Fox has been dating (and engaged to) former 90210 star Brian Austin Green on and off since 2004.

She said, “I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”
he Armani underwear (lingerie) model has been downplaying her sexuality. In her most recent interviews, she’s expressed her desire to have kids and lamented that she doesn’t look “classy” in lingerie.

She explains, “My biggest regret is that I’ve assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don’t regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it.”

Fox says she didn’t strip down completely while filming a sex scene for the DC comics adaptation of Jonah Hex. She said “I had on underwear and silicone covers that you wear over your breasts. My body parts are all I have left now that are only mine – the world owns everything else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment