Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian Bikini Body Tour Babe

Stepping out for weekend promotional duties, Kim Kardashian made her way to the beaches of Santa Monica, California on Saturday (June 5).

Looking darling in a khaki zip-up frock, the E! reality cutie posed for pictures and greeted fans at Shape Magazine's 2nd annual Bikini Body Tour event while joined by mother Kris Jenner.

more hot pics

Tweeting about the afternoon plans, Kim wrote, "COME hang out w me on the beach today 12- 1:30pm! I'll be there celebrating the launch of Shape Magazine at 2030 Ocean Ave in Santa Monica"

As for Kim's ties with Shape, she happens to be the June covergirl - with an accompanying interview about how she was the first girl in her class to need upper body support.

"I was the first girl in my class to wear a bra," the 29-year-old tells. "I remember crying in the bathtub. I took a washcloth, made it hot, put it over my chest and prayed, 'Please don't let them grow any bigger. They're embarrassing me.'"

Continuing on, Miss Kardashian added, "All my friends were super-skinny. My mom helped me with my outlook: I have curves and that's never going to change, so I'd better start embracing them."

No comments:

Post a Comment